Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director of Nutrition Services - Altamonte Spings, FL
HealthSouth Altamonte Springs is currently looking for a Director of Quality and Risk to join our hospital leadership team.
The Nutrition Services Director plans, directs and coordinates the activities of the Nutrition Service Department for multiple hospitals, departments, and/or maintains the role of Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Service Manager. The position implements and supports policies and procedures to provide administrative direction for cafeteria management, food preparation, distribution, service, budgeting, purchasing, sanitation standards, safety practices, staffing and staffing development and all other areas/departments of direct supervision and management. In addition, the Director role will provide administrative direction for therapeutic diets and assures that standard of care is met in accordance with all associate regulatory agencies and the administrative policies of the hospital. The Director is responsible for helping to create an environment and culture that enables the department to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Altamonte Springs is a 50 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and HealthSouth therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care. Designed with our patient’s care in mind, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Altamonte Springs offers 50 private rooms with beautiful views, multi-channel televisions, and wireless internet capabilities.
In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, cardiac, pulmonary and neurological conditions, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Altamonte Springs has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injuries, trauma and many other conditions.
831 South State Road 434, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Click here for a map and contact information on our location.
License or Certification:
• Registered Dietitian (RD) with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) or Executive Chef. Current member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree program in Dietetics, Culinary Arts or related field preferred.
• Ten plus years healthcare food service experience, or 5 plus years of healthcare management experience required.
• Three to five years of healthcare clinical nutrition, or executive chef experience required.
• Must have thorough knowledge of nutrition and dietetics, administration and operation of hospital food services.
• Must have knowledge of all H.A.C.C.P. guidelines.
Address: 831 South State Road 434, Altamonte Springs 32714
Job ID: 1810225