Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Human Resources Coordinator (Part-Time with benefits/ 24 hours per week)
Human Resources Coordinator
in Fredericksburg, VA
The Human Resources Coordinator, under the general direction of the Director of Human Resources, assists in the administration of the human resources functions to include, but not limited to, recruitment and retention of staff, benefits administration, orientation of staff, worker's compensation, and policy administration. The Human Resources Coordinator supports the recruiting function by screening resumes to identify candidates and may interview entry level candidates. This position supports benefits administration by overseeing the FMLA process. The Human Resources Coordinator is the front line for providing customer service to employee and manager needs. The Human Resources Coordinator assists in federal, state, and Joint Commission survey preparedness activities. The Human Resources Coordinator assists with special HR projects and may serve as a project coordinator. The Human Resources Coordinator MUST have prior Human Resources experience, very strong organizational skills, the ability to keep employee information confidential, and have strong computer skills.
Job Code: 101023
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or SPHR certification strongly preferred.
- BA or BS degree in Personnel Administration, Hospital Administration, Business
- One to five years of Human Resources experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint
- PeopleSoft, PeopleFluent, and Taleo experience strongly preferred
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable
- Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 300 Park Hill Drive, Fredericksburg 22401
Job ID: 1810033