Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Registered Nurse- Stroke/Orthopedic post-op 7pm to 7 am
Healthsouth of Vineland, NJ is a 41 bed acute rehabilitation hospital located in southern, NJ 40 minutes from Philadelphia. We provide comprehensive Inpatient and Outpatient rehabilitative care for orthopedic, neurologic, multi-trauma, brain injury, stroke, pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation needs.
We are a hospital setting with a full complement of Therapists, Nurses, Pharmacy, Neuropsychology and Medical staff to offer hospital level medical care and the best possible outcomes for our patients.
With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to get to know our patients and their families. We are proud of the fact that 80% of the patients admitted to Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Vineland, NJ are discharged directly to their homes.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- everyday. Maybe you can too!
Now Hiring Registered Nurses for our 7pm to 7am shift. Sign-on bonuses available!
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At HealthSouth, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. HealthSouth's rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- and much more all effective day one of employment!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over one to three weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
- Multiple trauma
Job Code: 100130
Key words: RN, Registered nurse, ICU, CCU, ED, ER, acute care, hospital, wounds, IV, BSN
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification supported
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 1237 W. Sherman Ave., Vineland 08360
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 1724670