Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Case Manager II - Full Time - Braintree
Healthsouth of Braintree, MA is a 166 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital located just south of Boston, MA. In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses, such as amputations, arthritis, hip fracture, joint replacement, burns, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, we also treat neurological conditions, such as stroke, brain injury, Guillian Barre, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, or critical illness myopathy, orthopedics, and other cardiac conditions.
Our 166 bed acute rehabilitation hospital offers the following inpatient specialty programs:
The Case Manager coordinates and advocates for the patient during their hospitalization, from admission to post discharge.
The Case Manager oversees the effective coordination of services and manages issues in the following main areas: admission and discharge planning, team conference and interdisciplinary plan of care communication, manages information to effectively oversee health care delivery and facilitate interdisciplinary plan of care decisions, patient and family education, payor relations and total fiscal management.
The Case Manager performs ongoing utilization review and acts as a liaison to the payor while assuring that cost effective treatment is provided by the team. The case manager assures that regulations regarding patient's rights are fulfilled.
Additional but important aspects of the Case Manager position include: collaborating with senior leadership regarding patient flow, census management, patient care outcomes and financial performance indicators.
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes DAY ONE medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more.
Keywords, Case manager, Case Mgr, Registered Nurse, RN, Licensed Social Worker, LSW
Job code: 100679
License and Certification:
- Must be qualified to independently complete an assessment within the scope of practice of his/her discipline (for example, RN, Licensed Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist).
- Active license is required for his/her discipline within his/her state.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for CCM® or ACM certification upon entry into this position OR within two years of entry into the position.
- CCM® or ACM certification required OR must be obtained within two years of being placed in the Case Manager II position.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Social Worker, Occupational Therapist
- 2 years of rehabilitation experience preferred
Address: 250 Pond Street, Braintree 02184
Job ID: 1724452