Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance Mechanic, Senior
The Senior Maintenance Mechanic provides day to day maintenance services throughout all facilities managed by the hospital. In addition, the position ensures a safe and pristine environment through customer friendly, quality service. Also, the Maintenance Mechanic, Senior adheres to the regulatory requirements of Joint Commission and all other applicable federal, state and local regulatory and accreditation agencies.
Keywords: Orange County, Hospital, Facilities Mechanic, Maintenance Worker
Job Code: 100086
License or Certification:
- Current/valid state driver's license required.
- HVAC, EPA, electrical, or plumbing licensure, if applicable by state.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- High School or trade school education preferred.
- Training in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, boiler maintenance, fire alarms, sprinkler systems, telecommunication systems and various other hospital equipment preferred.
- Previous light industrial, commercial operations, or hospital maintenance experience desirable but not mandatory.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- Motor vehicles, outdoor equipment such as lawn mowers and sprinkler systems, personal protective equipment, dollies, pressure washer , hand tools, ladders, air compressors, brooms, vacuums, meters, welders, leak detection equipment, gauges, carts, knives, hose, maps, power tools, scaffolds, air powered equipment, hazardous chemicals, torches, refrigerant recovery equipment, vacuum pumps, and other HVAC/R equipment.
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to demonstrate safe retrieval skills from above head to floor level with objects up to 50 pounds.
- Must demonstrate the ability to tolerate frequent position changes such as twisting, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing/pulling, and bending positions for complete shift.
- Ability to work on ladders, scaffolds and be able to sit, stand and walk for momentary to extended periods of time.
- Ability to safely work with hazardous materials.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1724318