Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Nurse Manager (Full-Time, Benefited)
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Utah is now hiring!
Full-Time Nurse Manager
The Nurse Manager is responsible for coordinating administrative and clinical activities, both inter and intradepartmentally, so that optimum nursing care is provided, staffing is maintained, and costs contained. The Nurse Manager holds full responsibility for nursing in the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer. This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted)
- BLS certification with ACLS certification to be obtained within on year of hire or entry to position
- CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- 5 years nursing experience with 2 years recently in an inpatient hospital experience
- Progressive nursing management experience including 24 hour accountability
- Served in leadership roles such as charge nurse or supervisor capacity where they had respolnsibility for reporting, issue resolution, setting direction and accountability for results
Address: 8074 South 1300 East, Sandy 84094
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1723026