Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CNA /Rehabilitation Nursing Technician (12 hr shifts) PRN/Pool - nights
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Colorado Springs is seeking a PRN Rehab Technician (CNA). Our hospital runs on 12 hour shifts and we are looking for someone with some scheduling flexibility.
The Rehabilitation Technician assists rehabilitation nurses and/or therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses and/or therapists.
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors.
The Rehabilitation Technician I supports an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Job Code: 100634License or Certification:
- CPR certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Address: 325 Parkside Dr., Colorado Springs 80910
Job ID: 1722651