Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Speech Language Pathologist - CCC-SLP (Outpatient Setting) Part-time (24/hours week)
The Speech Language Pathologist position is a Part-Time position and would be working with our Outpatient Therapy Team. Schedule does not include weekend - hours would be during weekday.
The Speech Language Pathologist provides speech-language therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines.
In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires effective communication skills for departmental and interdepartmental relationships.
- Requires competency in speech-language pathology evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Requires task delegation and supervision of fellows, technicians and assistants (when applicable).
- Maintains open and on-going communication with hospital departments to ensure patient, staff, and hospital needs are met.
The Speech-Language Pathologist creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Keywords: ccc-slp, speech therapist
Job Code: 100031
License or Certification:
- Must be in possession of current state license or certification on or before the first day of employment.
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
- Successful completion of an accredited Master's Degree Program or accredited Bachelor's Degree Program plus sufficient experience in the field.
Address: 2650 North Wyatt Drive, Tucson 85712
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1718975