Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Rehab Therapy Tech - Per Diem
Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, caregivers, and departmental and interdepartmental relationships.
- Requires competency in assisting therapists and nurses with daily care and patient therapy as delegated.
- Communicates to nurses and therapists on patient performance, condition and participation during delegated patient care activities.
- Defers any information requests from physicians, patients, visitors etc regarding the patient’s condition, diagnosis, prognosis, progress, plan of care or discharge plan to nurses or therapists.
Helping you become better is critical to our success - You will be paired with mentors; attend in-house as well as external educational programs. The treatment team is made up of full time therapists, nurses, social workers, pharmacists and medical staff; and we offer educational benefits if you are interested in continuing your education.
Job Code: 100150
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 550 West College Avenue, Pleasant Gap 16823-8808
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1716693