Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Pleasant Gap, Pennsylvania
HealhSouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist in our Outpatient Clinic located adjacent to our inpatient hospital in Pleasant Gap, PA.
HealthSouth Nittany Valley is a 70 bed Joint Commission accredited inpatient adult rehabilitation hospital in Pleasant Gap, PA. with on-site Outpatient Services.
HealthSouth Nittany Valley proudly displays our Gold Seal of Approval® from Joint Commission in: Brain Injury, Heart Failure, Stroke Rehabilitation and Parkinson's Disease Rehabilitation
In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses on an inpatient basis such as amputations, arthritis, hip fracture, joint replacement, burns, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, we also treat neurological conditions, such as stroke, brain injury, Guillian Barre, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, or critical illness myopathy, orthopedics, and other cardiac conditions.
Our on-site Outpatient Center treats the following conditions:
• Work related Injuries
• Work Conditioning
• Work Hardening
• Functional Evaluations – Non Comp
• Ergonomic Evaluation
• We have a warehouse set-up for work hardening and job simulation
• Hand therapy
• Custom splinting
• Neuro rehab
HealthSouth owns over 120 acute rehabilitation hospitals in 33 states. Your clinical development can be strengthened through our many on-line courses, some CEU eligible, internal presentations, involvement in our Clinical Ladders or by transferring to another HealthSouth facility for additional career growth.
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more all effective day one of employment!
Job Code: 100011
Keywords: Physical Therapist, PT, outpatient rehab, neuro rehab, orthopedics, outpatient clinic, work hardening, work injuries.
License or Certification:
- Must be in possession of current state license or certification on or before the first day of employment.
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Successful completion of a degree from an accredited program plus sufficient experience in the field.
- Previous Outpatient experience preferred.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 550 West College Ave., Pleasant Gap 16823
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1716630