Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Environmental Services Aide Part Time
Nonclinical Environmental/Food Services
The Environmental Services Aide maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital in accordance with HealthSouth quality standards, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Why work for HealthSouth?
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. For more information on available benefits, please click here.
Who is HealthSouth?Healthsouth is the nation’s leading provider of rehabilitative services with over 100 acute rehabilitation hospitals in 26 states including Puerto Rico!
Depending on the hospital location you will have the opportunity to work in a 30-200 bed acute rehabilitation hospital providing quality care through a large group of healthcare professionals such as: Therapists, Neuropsychologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical staff as well as non-clinical professionals all dedicated to returning our patients to the highest level of functioning possible.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. You could work anywhere, why not come to work knowing you are making a difference in someone’s life!
Learn more about being a part of this successful team!
Job Code: 100216
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
Address: 1850 Normandie Drive, York 17408
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1715619