Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Now Hiring HealthSouth Nurse Manager
The Nurse Manager is responsible for coordinating administrative and clinical activities, both inter and interdepartmentally, so that optimum nursing care is provided, staffing is maintained, and costs contained. The Nurse Manager holds full responsibility for nursing in the absence of the Chief Nursing Officer. This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Institute of Tucson
Our facility is an 80-bed acute medical rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services for individuals with physical limitations from an illness or injury.
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At HealthSouth, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. HealthSouth's rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- and much more!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
- Multiple trauma
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification (not required)
- Five years nursing experience with two years in an inpatient hospital setting
- Progressive nursing management experience including 24 hour accountability
- Served in leadership roles such as charge nurse or supervisor capacity where they had responsibility for reporting, issue resolution, setting direction, onboarding, and accountability for results.
Address: 2650 North Wyatt Drive, Tucson 85712
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1714771