Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Overland Park, Kansas
The Pharmacist contributes to excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction through:
- Ensuring the daily operations within the hospital pharmacy allow the pharmacy to meet all customer and patient expectations.
- Contributing to and developing pharmacy specific policies and procedures, ensuring all policies and procedures meet all applicable Joint Commission and other auditing agency regulations.
- Participating on the interdisciplinary team; providing the appropriate information to the team and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Accurate interpretation of medication orders, and compound and dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practice.
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. For more information on available benefits, please click here.
What types of patients will you see? We are an acute rehabilitation hospital setting. Our patients come with a wide variety of diagnosis such as: stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, various neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, amputation, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma, cardiac conditions, and pulmonary conditions. 80% of our patients are discharged directly home.
We use evidence-based practice guidelines to treat our patients. We utilize our clinical outcomes to assess and improve our treatment interventions and programs. We participate in a national outcomes database, which provides benchmarks and sophisticated outcome reports to help us continually analyze and improve our patient outcomes.
Helping you become a better pharmacist is critical to our success
You will be paired with mentors; attend in-house as well as external educational programs. The treatment team is made up of full time therapists, nurses, social workers, pharmacists and medical staff; a great way to learn beyond your own discipline.
- Thursday and Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
License or Certification
- Licensed in good standing by the appropriate state pharmacy board.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Successful completion a degree from an accredited pharmacy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S. accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment.
Address: 5701 W. 110th Street, Overland Park 66211
Employee Status: Regular
Job ID: 1712049