Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Hospital Housekeeping/Environmental Serv. Aide (Per diem)
Nonclinical Environmental/Food Services
The Hospital Housekeeper/Environmental Services Aide maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital in accordance with HealthSouth quality standards, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Keywords: Orange County; housekeeping; janitorial
Job Code: 100216
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1710836