Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Rehab Nursing Tech / CNA (Market Pool - Scottsdale / Glendale - Nights)
At HealthSouth the Rehabilitation Nurse Technician/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) acts in a team member capacity to help the patients, staff members, and the hospital achieve their goals. They are active in department activities to ensure individualized patient-centered health care for all patient populations admitted to HealthSouth.
Float Pool Rehab Nursing Tech / CNA (PRN / Per Diem)
Staffing HealthSouth Scottsdale & Glendale Hospital locations
Float Pool position, must be available to work 2 hospital locations.
- HealthSouth Scottsdale Rehabilitation Hospital | Scottsdale, AZ
- HealthSouth Valley of the Sun Rehabilitation Hospital | Glendale, AZ
- HealthSouth East Valley Rehabilitation Hospital | Mesa, AZ
The HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At HealthSouth, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. HealthSouth's rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- and much more!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
- Multiple trauma
- CNA preferred as required by state requirements
- CPR certification
- One year experience in inpatient general hospital setting
Address: 9630 E. Shea Blvd, Scottsdale 85260
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 1622588