Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Registered Nurse, part-time 6 pm to 6 am
Now Hiring HealthSouth Registered Nurses
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals can’t be overstated. At HealthSouth, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. HealthSouth’s rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans • 401(k) • College savings plan • Employee assistance program • Pre-paid legal plan • and much more!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
• Stroke • Spinal cord injury • Brain injury • Neurological disorders • Joint replacement •Amputation • Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
• Advanced technologies • Evidence-based practice guidelines • Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions • National outcomes database • Trained mentors • Internal and external education • Professional treatment teams
• Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
• CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
• CRRN certification preferred
• One-year experience in inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred
Job Code: 100130
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 2005 Valley View Blvd, Altoona 16602
Job ID: 1615554