Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Registered Nurse (Full-time / Nights)
(This is a full-time, 12 hour shift position on the night shift, 7p-7:30a. Every other weekend work is required.)
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals can’t be overstated. At HealthSouth, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. HealthSouth’s rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans • 401(k) • College savings plan • Employee assistance program • Pre-paid legal plan • and much more!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
• Stroke • Spinal cord injury • Brain injury • Neurological disorders • Joint replacement •Amputation • Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
• Advanced technologies • Evidence-based practice guidelines • Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions • National outcomes database • Trained mentors • Internal and external education • Professional treatment teams
• Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
• CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
• CRRN certification preferred, not required
• One-year experience in inpatient rehabilitation hospital or acute-care setting preferred
Job Code: 100130
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Job ID: 1615457