Full Job Title: Speech Pathologist
Job Number: 1710978
Location: Kingsport, TN
Date Posted: 3-13-2017
The Speech-Language Pathologist provides speech-language therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires effective communication skills for departmental and interdepartmental relationships.
- Requires competency in speech-language pathology evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Requires task delegation and supervision of fellows, technicians and assistants (when applicable).
- Maintains open and on-going communication with hospital departments to ensure patient, staff, and hospital needs are met.
The Speech-Language Pathologist creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Job Code: 100031
|HealthSouth Lakeshore Rehab||1|
|HealthSouth East Valley||2|
|Yuma Rehab Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Colorado Springs||1|
|HealthSouth Panama City||1|
|HealthSouth South Martin||1|
|Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland||1|
|Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis||1|
|Long Branch, NJ||1|
|Henderson Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Geisinger HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Cane Creek||1|
|HealthSouth The Woodlands||1|
|HealthSouth Sugar Land||1|
|HealthSouth Northern Virginia||2|
|HealthSouth Western Hills||1|