Full Job Title: Security Administrator Senior
Job Number: 1711019
Location: Birmingham, AL
Date Posted: 1-26-2017
The HealthSouth security team strives to keep our networks, users, and data safe from constantly emerging threats. As a critical part of this team, the Senior Security Administrator will work with business leads, application developers, and system and network administrators to apply security best practices and solutions to protect proprietary information, sensitive healthcare data, and the overall network environment.
The Senior Security Administrator is responsible for the administration and management of enterprise wide security control systems that support the information technology infrastructure of HealthSouth. This individual will be responsible for the secure operation of the company's computer systems, firewalls, servers, and network connections; recognize areas of improvement within the environment, and balances those initiatives with organizational goals. Additional responsible include maintaining the operational effectiveness of security tools and controls; provide daily monitoring of security technology, collaborate with other information technology teams, Threat teams, and Incident Responders to make recommendations for security controls and overall health of security systems.
As the IT Security Administrator, you will design, configure, deploy and maintain the comprehensive enterprise security infrastructure.
- Monitoring and Security Enforcement: Monitor all security control systems and certify appropriate user and data access, and enforce data security requirements applicable to the company's access policies.
- Risk Mitigation and Management: Identify and analyze information security infractions based on information security policies and procedures. Conduct and document detailed inquiries, determine security impact and potential risk to the company's data and information, monitor the implementation of corrective actions, and recommend preventative measures to preclude recurrences.
- Incident Response Coordination and Initial Investigation: Precipitate and/or execute incident response procedures in the event of a potential data security breach. In addition, support the incident investigation activities of the company's Incident Response Team.
- Training and Support: Promote security awareness into the environment of everyday work via customer interaction, ticket support, annual training, and other awareness methods. Provide support and guidance to employees with security concerns.
- Documentation: Guide the development of information security policies, processes, and procedures, using security best practices, compliance requirements, and contractual obligations.
Job Code: 101091
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
License or Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree or Associates Degree with work experience
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of IT Security and/or network administration
- Previous experience with network infrastructure administration
- Experience in the following compliance regulations:
- Expertise in the following technologies:
- Advanced experience in Firewall administration
- On-premises and cloud-based web security solutions
- IDS/IPS administration
- Log collection and analysis - Syslog, OSSEC, Netflow, etc.
- TCP/IP protocols
- Linux / Unix
- Microsoft-based environments
- Strong familiarization in the following:
- Virtualization technologies
- Network equipment and architecture
- Servers (blade and rack-mount)
- Enterprise storage systems
- Elastic search and Kibana
- Expertise in network and security technologies; an in-depth understanding of virtual network environments and network security technologies from providers, such as:
- Enterprise Firewalls
- Enterprise Web Security Appliances
- Advanced Malware Detection Appliances
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|HealthSouth Corporate Office||1|