Full Job Title: Rehab Nursing Tech
Job Number: 1710421
Location: Topeka, KS
Date Posted: 1-13-2017
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
License or Certification:
- CPR certification
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year experience in inpatient general hospital setting preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|HealthSouth Lakeshore Rehab||3|
|Regional Rehab Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Fort Smith||2|
|Hot Springs, AR||4|
|St. Vincent Rehab Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth East Valley||7|
|HealthSouth Southern Arizona||3|
|Yuma Rehab Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Colorado Springs||2|
|HealthSouth Altamonte Springs||2|
|HealthSouth Sea Pines||3|
|HealthSouth Panama City||2|
|HealthSouth South Martin||1|
|HealthSouth Treasure Coast||1|
|Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Massachusetts||1|
|New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland||2|
|Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Concord||7|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River||6|
|HealthSouth New Mexico||1|
|Henderson Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas - Southwest||2|
|Healthsouth At Drake||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Mechanicsburg||2|
|HealthSouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|AnMed Health Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Cane Creek||2|
|HealthSouth North Memphis||1|
|Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation||1|
|HealthSouth The Woodlands||1|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth||1|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth South||1|
|Round Rock, TX||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Institute of San Antonio||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Vision Park||1|
|HealthSouth Sugar Land||2|
|Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Wichita Falls||2|
|HealthSouth Northern Virginia||2|
|Rehabilitation Hospital of Southwest Virginia||3|
|UVA-HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||4|
|HealthSouth Mountain View||3|
|HealthSouth Western Hills||3|
|HealthSouth Southern Hills||1|