Full Job Title: Regional Director Case Management - Mid Atlantic Region (South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland)
Job Number: 1623702
Location: Birmingham, AL
Date Posted: 12-7-2016
HealthSouth is currently looking for aRegional Director of Case Management to join our hospital leadership team in theMid Atlantic Region.
The Regional Director of Case Management is responsible for helping to create an environment and culture that enables hospitals to fulfill the mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the organization's mission to staff, holding staff accountable for performance, and motivating staff to improve performance. This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; and promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity. This position will support our hospitals in South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland.
HealthSouth is one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute healthcare services and through the acquisition of Encompass Home Health and Hospice, an industry leader in home-based patient care. Our priority is to deliver high quality patient care and our team of experts has extensive experience in today's most advanced therapeutic methods and technologies. HealthSouth leads the way, consistently outperforming peers with a unique, intensive approach to rehabilitation, returning patients to full strength in less than average time. At HealthSouth we continually strive for excellence in all that we do, partnering with every patient to find a treatment plan that works for them.
License and Certification:
• Must be qualified to independently complete an assessment within the scope of practice of his/her discipline (for example, RN, SW, OT, PT, ST, and Rehabilitation Counseling).
• If licensure is available for his/her discipline within his/her state, individual must hold an active license.
• Current CCM® or ACM™ certification is required.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
• For Nursing, must possess baccalaureate degree in Nursing (BSN) with RN licensure.
• For other eligible health care professionals, must possess a minimum of a baccalaureate degree and graduate degree is preferred.
• 3 years of hospital based Case Management experience including Utilization Review and Discharge Planning experience.
Essential Job Functions:
|HealthSouth Corporate Office||1|
|HealthSouth Lakeshore Rehab||1|
|Regional Rehab Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Fort Smith||2|
|Hot Springs, AR||1|
|Rehab Institute of Tucson||1|
|HealthSouth Altamonte Springs||1|
|HealthSouth Sea Pines||1|
|HealthSouth Panama City||2|
|HealthSouth Treasure Coast||1|
|Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Concord||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River||1|
|Henderson Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|St. John Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Mechanicsburg||2|
|HealthSouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Cane Creek||1|
|Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation||1|
|HealthSouth Sugar Land||1|
|HealthSouth Mountain View||2|