Full Job Title: Patient Care Assistant - 7p to 7a
Job Number: 1624084
Location: Westerville, OH
Date Posted: 3-13-2017
HealthSouth is growing again, and this time, it is in your neighborhood!
Mount Carmel Rehabilitation Hospital, in partnership with HealthSouth, is currently looking interviewing for Rehab Nurse Techsto join our inpatient rehabilitation team.
Mount Carmel Rehabilitation Hospital will open by Q1 of 2017 in Westerville, Ohio. The hospital will be located north of Mount Carmel St. Ann's near the southwest corner of Cleveland Avenue and Polaris Parkway.
The 60-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital will be a joint venture between HealthSouth and Mount Carmel and will provide specialized rehabilitative care to patients who have experienced stroke, trauma, brain and orthopedic injuries or other major illnesses or injuries. The 60,000-square-foot freestanding hospital will include 60 all-private rooms, a spacious, on-site therapy gym, a walking path and cutting-edge rehabilitation technologies. The development of the new inpatient rehabilitation hospital represents a significant investment in the community and is expected to generate approximately 100 new, full-time jobs.
Where We'll Be Located:
Address: 597 Executive Campus Drive, Westerville, Ohio 43082
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
License or Certification:
- CPR certification
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year experience in inpatient general hospital setting preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|HealthSouth Lakeshore Rehab||3|
|Regional Rehab Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Fort Smith||3|
|Hot Springs, AR||4|
|St. Vincent Rehab Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Valley of the Sun||1|
|HealthSouth East Valley||1|
|Yuma Rehab Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Colorado Springs||2|
|HealthSouth Altamonte Springs||2|
|HealthSouth Sea Pines||3|
|HealthSouth Panama City||2|
|HealthSouth South Martin||1|
|HealthSouth Treasure Coast||3|
|Savannah Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Massachusetts||3|
|New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland||3|
|Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Concord||6|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River||6|
|HealthSouth New Mexico||1|
|Henderson Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas||1|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas - Southwest||3|
|Healthsouth At Drake||2|
|Geisinger HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Mechanicsburg||3|
|HealthSouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|AnMed Health Rehabilitation Hospital||4|
|Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Cane Creek||1|
|HealthSouth North Memphis||1|
|Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation||1|
|HealthSouth The Woodlands||1|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth||3|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth South||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Institute of San Antonio||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Vision Park||1|
|HealthSouth Sugar Land||2|
|Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Wichita Falls||4|
|HealthSouth Northern Virginia||1|
|Rehabilitation Hospital of Southwest Virginia||3|
|UVA-HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Mountain View||4|
|HealthSouth Western Hills||2|