Full Job Title: Organizational Development Project Manager
Job Number: 1710461
Location: Birmingham, AL
Date Posted: 1-13-2017
HealthSouth's corporate headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama,has recently announced a brand new position on our Human Resources team. Thisis a great opportunity to work for a company that has a strong commitment toits employees. HealthSouth offers productive careers with an emphasis onwork-life balance, continuing education programs and development and trainingprograms to help employees thrive and achieve their career potential.
The OD Project Manager is responsible for executingdevelopment programs and projects supporting the selection, onboarding,performance management, talent development, talent reviews, successionplanning, and retention of managers and supervisors at our hospitals andcorporate office. Responsibilities include the ability to conduct needs assessment,design, development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of training andperformance improvement programs and interventions. The primary focus for this role will be ouronboarding programs. If you have a desire to grow anddevelop within Organizational Development, this is definitely a role for you.
Job Code: 100511
License or Certification:
- CPLP preferred
- PHR preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, Management or related field
- Master's preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience with 1 year experience in providing end-to-end solutions
- Experience in Healthcare a plus
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides technical support for OD including but not limited to surveys, LMS, SharePoint, data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Serves as liaison for vendor products and services as they relate to the position¿s responsibilities, holding vendors accountable for commitments and obligations.
- Applies a systematic process for analyzing human performance gaps and closing them.
- Delivers engaging and effective informal and formal learning solutions in a variety of methods and technologies to address learning needs.
- Uses metrics and analytics to measure the impact of solutions.
- Builds an organization¿s culture, capability, capacity, and engagement through people development strategies.
- Applies a systematic process to improve others¿ ability to set goals, take action, and maximize strengths.
- Captures, distributes, and archives intellectual capital to encourage knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
- Applies a systematic process to shift individuals, teams, and organizations from current state to desired state.
- Creates and adheres to the budget for area of responsibility.
- Executes goals and drives projects to implementation, evaluation, and sustainability on time and within budget. Accomplishes quality and quantity work in a timely manner.
- Builds trust, networks, partners with others, influences stakeholders, and demonstrates emotional intelligence.
- Works with OD and others to integrate, coordinate, communicate, and implement cohesive initiatives that meet the business needs.
- Understands, provides explanation, and continuously builds knowledge of OD.
- Demonstrates the flexibility to flow to work as needed.
- Provides input into the budget.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple activities and projects successfully.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to lead projects.
- Demonstrated effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment and work with persons at all levels of the company.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.