Full Job Title: Medical Records Cmplnc Analyst 24 hrs + wk
Job Number: 1618240
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Date Posted: 12-7-2016
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls is a 60 bed acute rehab hospital located just off GSP exit 105. We are Joint Commission accredited with an 5 specialty certifications. We have an excellent opportunity for a detailed oriented Registered Nurse to work 24 hrs./week as our Medical Records Compliance Analyst.
Flexible hours may include an evening and/or a Saturday or Sunday for a couple of hours, to handle admissions from the previous night.
Excellent benefits, including a great 401 (k) which begin on your first day of employment.
Using discretion and independent judgment the Medical Records Compliance Analyst ensures compliance by all responsible parties throughout the organization as it relates to the Rule Implementation Guidelines (RIG) and other regulatory requirements as necessary. In addition, this position develops and interprets policies and procedures and acts as the primary resource for immediate problem solving in regards to complying with the RIG requirements. The position requires the development and maintenance of a positive working relationship as well as serving as an educator to the nursing and therapy staff of the hospital and the medical staff working within the hospital.
Job Code: 100846
- Licensed nurse or allied health licensed professional, RN preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Appropriate to licensure i.e., bachelor's degree or allied health degree as required for licensure.
- Minimum of 4 years experience within their licensed discipline, acute IRF experience preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift/push/pull a minimum of 15 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of supplies and equipment. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.