Full Job Title: Director of Marketing Operations - Gulfport, MS
Job Number: 1622878
Location: Gulfport, MS
Date Posted: 11-11-2016
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Gulfportis currently looking for aDirector of Marketingto join our hospital leadership team.
The Marketing Operations Director is responsible for hospital inpatient and outpatient census through the design and implementation of referral programs and customer service strategies. Oversees inpatient admission process. Manages, trains and develops hospital-wide Business Development Team. Serves in a Senior Leadership role.
The Marketing Operations Director is responsible to help create an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance, motivating staff to improve performance and being responsible for the operation of the department, measurement, assessment and continuous improvement of the department's performance.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Gulfport is a inpatient rehabilitation hospital that will offer comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. This hospital will be a joint venture with Memorial Hospital.
Our hospital will provide a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and HealthSouth therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehaDTbilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
4500 13th Street
Gulfport, MS 39501
License or Certification:
- Drivers license and acceptable driving record according to company policy Total Education,
Vocational Training and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing representative, or nurse liaison in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related area preferred.
- Successful track record in leading, managing or direct sales and marketing, preferably in Healthcare environment
- Physician relations, Case manager, Managed care, Knowledge of local healthcare market preferred
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Corporate Office in Birmingham, AL.
|Yuma Rehab Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth South Martin||1|
|Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Cane Creek||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Vision Park||1|
|HealthSouth Northern Virginia||1|