Full Job Title: Human Resources Director - Tinton Falls, NJ
Job Number: 1711436
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Date Posted: 2-6-2017
In addition, the Human Resources Director:
- Directs hospital recruitment and retention program to ensure availability of appropriate staffing resources. Serves as a resource to department managers and other employees.
- Coordinates the overall education program for all staff in conjunction with the Education Coordinator/Employee Health Nurse
- Monitors Employee Health activities and Workers' Compensation management
- Assists with Benefits Administration
- Acts as liaison between Corporate HR and the hospital management
- Ensures appropriate documentation and record-keeping for regulatory compliance.
The Human Resources Director is responsible to help create an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance, motivating staff to improve performance and being responsible for the operation of the department, measurement, assessment and continuous improvement of the department's performance.
This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
Job Code: 100176