Full Job Title: Cook - Per Diem
Job Number: 1524532
Location: Rockford, IL
Date Posted: 1-17-2017
The Cook prepares, seasons and cooks regular and therapeutic diets for patients, employees, visitors and special functions.
Job Code: 100069
License or Certification:
- Food handlers permit (if required by state or county regulations)
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Training in food preparation for therapeutic diets, recent institutional cooking experience and special function cooking experience desirable.
- Knowledge of all A.A.C.C.P. guidelines, preferred.
- Knowledge of food safety guidelines, preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment, convection oven, mixer, steamer, gas range, grill, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, steam tables, fryer, food processor, scales, meat slicer
- Ability to sit, stand for long periods, reach, push, pull and lift minimum of 20 pounds, stoop and kneel
- Ability to grasp and use fine finger movement, feel fine sensation to discern temperate and texture.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbal arenas as well as via email.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to ensure sanitation of department
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Wet surfaces and sharp objects and high noise levels possible
- Hot and cold temperatures extremes
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e. before, during or after a disaster.
- Dependable attendance and reporting on time to work is a requirement of position.
|Hot Springs, AR||1|
|HealthSouth Valley of the Sun||1|
|HealthSouth East Valley||1|
|HealthSouth Southern Arizona||1|
|HealthSouth Altamonte Springs||2|
|HealthSouth Treasure Coast||1|
|Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Massachusetts||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Concord||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls||3|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River||4|
|HealthSouth New Mexico||2|
|Henderson Rehabilitation Hospital||5|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas||1|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas - Southwest||1|
|Healthsouth At Drake||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Mechanicsburg||1|
|HealthSouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|AnMed Health Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation||1|
|HealthSouth The Woodlands||2|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth South||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Vision Park||1|
|Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Wichita Falls||1|
|HealthSouth Northern Virginia||1|
|UVA-HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Mountain View||2|
|HealthSouth Western Hills||1|