Full Job Title: Certified Rehabilitation RN
Job Number: 1619474
Location: Worcester, MA
Date Posted: 8-24-2016
Now Hiring HealthSouth Registered Nurses at the Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital in Worcester, MA.
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At HealthSouth, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. HealthSouth's rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
Advanced tools to support patient progress
Job Code: 100610
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification required
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Two years of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|HealthSouth Lakeshore Rehab||7|
|Regional Rehab Hospital||6|
|HealthSouth Fort Smith||4|
|Hot Springs, AR||5|
|St. Vincent Rehab Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Valley of the Sun||1|
|HealthSouth Southern Arizona||2|
|Rehab Institute of Tucson||2|
|Yuma Rehab Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Colorado Springs||4|
|HealthSouth Altamonte Springs||2|
|HealthSouth Sea Pines||2|
|HealthSouth Panama City||2|
|HealthSouth South Martin||3|
|HealthSouth Treasure Coast||3|
|Savannah Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital||7|
|Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Massachusetts||3|
|New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland||3|
|Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Concord||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls||3|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River||3|
|HealthSouth New Mexico||2|
|Henderson Rehabilitation Hospital||4|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas||1|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas - Southwest||7|
|Healthsouth At Drake||4|
|St. John Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|Geisinger HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Mechanicsburg||5|
|HealthSouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|AnMed Health Rehabilitation Hospital||4|
|Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital||3|
|HealthSouth Cane Creek||2|
|HealthSouth North Memphis||3|
|Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation||4|
|HealthSouth The Woodlands||1|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth||2|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth South||1|
|Round Rock, TX||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Institute of San Antonio||3|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Vision Park||1|
|HealthSouth Sugar Land||2|
|HealthSouth Wichita Falls||2|
|HealthSouth Northern Virginia||1|
|Rehabilitation Hospital of Southwest Virginia||3|
|UVA-HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|HealthSouth Mountain View||3|
|HealthSouth Western Hills||3|
|HealthSouth Southern Hills||1|