Full Job Title: Case Manager (PRN)
Job Number: 1517931
Location: Tucson, AZ
Date Posted: 1-5-2017
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Institute of Tucson (located on TMC campus) is seeking experienced clinician for Per Diem Case Manager position.
The Case Manager (CM) serves as a key member of the interdisciplinary team and actively manages and directs resource utilization to achieve the highest quality outcomes during a patient's rehabilitation experience. The CM coordinates and advocates for the patient during their hospitalization, from admission to post discharge. As an effective communicator, the CM manages information to effectively oversee health care delivery and facilitate interdisciplinary plan of care decisions. The CM facilitates timely communication regarding the patient's care, establishes and monitors the discharge plan implementation while identifying and addressing patient's psychosocial and support systems issues.
The Case Manager oversees the effective coordination of services and manages issues in the following main areas: admission and discharge, team conference and interdisciplinary plan of care communication, patient and family education, payor relations and total fiscal management. The CM performs ongoing utilization review and acts as a liaison to the payor while assuring that cost effective treatment is provided by the team. The case manager assures that regulations regarding patient's rights are fulfilled.
Keywords: msw, lmsw, ccm, acm, rn, registered nurse
Job code: 100681
License and Certification:
- Must be qualified to independently complete an assessment within the scope of practice of his/her discipline (for example, RN, MSW, OT, PT, ST, and Rehabilitation Counseling).
- If licensure is required for his/her discipline within his/her state, individual must hold an active license.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for CCM® or ACM certification upon entry into this position OR within two years of entry into the position.
- CCM® or ACM certification required OR must be obtained within two years of being placed in the Case Manager II position.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- For Nursing, must possess minimum of an Associate Degree in Nursing, RN licensure with BSN preferred. A diploma is acceptable only in those states whose minimum requirement for licensure or certification is a diploma rather than an Associate Degree.
- For all other eligible licensed or certified health care professionals, must possess a minimum of a baccalaureate degree and graduate degree is preferred.
- 2 years of rehabilitation experience preferred
|Regional Rehab Hospital||1|
|Hot Springs, AR||2|
|St. Vincent Rehab Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Southern Arizona||1|
|Rehab Institute of Tucson||1|
|HealthSouth Colorado Springs||2|
|HealthSouth Altamonte Springs||1|
|HealthSouth South Martin||2|
|HealthSouth Treasure Coast||1|
|Savannah Rehabilitation Hospital||2|
|Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Concord||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls||2|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River||1|
|Henderson Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Las Vegas - Southwest||1|
|Healthsouth At Drake||1|
|St. John Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Mechanicsburg||2|
|HealthSouth Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital||1|
|HealthSouth Cane Creek||1|
|HealthSouth North Memphis||1|
|Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation||1|
|HealthSouth Fort Worth||1|
|Round Rock, TX||1|
|HealthSouth Sugar Land||1|
|HealthSouth Wichita Falls||1|